The ReadyMass 100 is a select list of up to 100 properties that reflect a high level of marketability and will attract prospective companies and site selectors to consider Massachusetts as an expansion location.
Properties included in the ReadyMass 100 are:
- Highlighted on the ReadyMass 100 searchable portfolio
- Promoted to the national and local site selection community
- Provided priority status in matching companies’ real estate needs through MassEcon’s Site Selection Service
Steps for Submitting a Property to the ReadyMass 100:
1. Please review the MINIMUM CRITERIA for your land site or building.
2. If your property meets all the minimum criteria, please complete the appropriate LAND APPLICATION or BUILDING APPLICATION. Please note: you will be required to include a high resolution JPEG of your property as part of the application process.
- If your property is selected for the ReadyMass 100, you will be contacted by MassEcon. MassEcon is a non-profit. Fees received for this listing help us meet the substantial costs of maintaining the ReadyMass database. However, in consideration of the current crisis and in order provide every opportunity for the best buildings and sites to be included in ReadyMass, we can waive these fees upon request. Your property will then be viewable here.
- If your property is not selected for the ReadyMass 100, you will be contacted by MassEcon with the reasons why the property was not selected.
If you have any questions, please contact Doug Kehlhem at MassEcon at (617) 924-4600 x112 or firstname.lastname@example.org.