Become a MassEcon Member!
MassEcon offers its members the opportunity to be part of the state economic development team, providing expertise and often interacting with key officials.
- Corporate Welcome Reception
- Honors companies new to MA
- Annual Conference
- Convenes experts on business topics
- Summer Reception
- Members-only networking
- Economic Impact Awards Luncheon
- Recognizes companies expanding in MA
- Annual Meeting & Holiday Reception
- Featured speaker sharing economic insight
- Key economic development decision-makers
- Members-only content and insight
MassEcon plays an important role in promoting economic development across Massachusetts, providing vital business intelligence, recruitment and site location services. We value this private-public sector partnership.
Mike Kennealy, Massachusetts Housing and Economic Development Secretary
- Location Intelligence
- Membership & Marketing
- Programs & Events
- Government Relations
- Monthly e-newsletters promoting the work of member companies and highlighting economic news, trends, and events throughout Massachusetts
- Unique access to data services identifying locations, real estate, labor characteristics, and markets
- Regional Economic Insider Business Intelligence Reports