The Massachusetts life sciences industry has continued its growth throughout 2020, unabated by the pandemic. For insight on the industry and incentives available for life sciences companies in Massachusetts, we hope you can watch this brief interview that features MassBio’s President and CEO, Bob Coughlin.
The Best Workforce
in US – Percentage of residents with a college degree
in US – Percentage of residents with advanced degrees
in US – Science and Technology Workforce
Innovative Industry Clusters
in per capita National Institute of Health research funding
in Venture Capital investment per capita (>$11 Billion)
the leading BioPharma cluster in the world
Most energy-efficient state
MassEcon is the location service provider
for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
MassEcon: By the Numbers
Last year, MassEcon provided
customized site selection services
to prospects seeking
MassEcon has helped 275 companies
locate to and expand in Massachusetts.
A statewide, economic development non-profit, MassEcon provides its location services to companies, corporate site selectors, and other partners at no cost.
- We listen to your location needs.
- Provide data services that identify locations, real estate, labor characteristics, and markets
- Convey deep understanding of the state’s regional assets
- Engage a broad cross-section of public and private sector expertise to help inform your decision.
the Ready Mass 100®
the state’s exclusive
portfolio of the
real estate assets.
ReadyMass Properties are:
- Serviced by infrastructure
- Certified for immediate occupancy or development