View a PDF version of opportunities here.
Be part of the Massachusetts Economic Recovery!
MassEcon is re-stocking the ReadyMass 100 web-based portfolio of the best land sites and buildings available as business locations in Massachusetts.
Join MassEcon as a Partner in Marketing Massachusetts!
ReadyMass 100 launched more than 10 years ago. Now, for the first time, sponsorship of the portfolio is available. MassEcon is offering one more ReadyMass 100 sponsorship for 12 months at $12,000. Co-exclusive benefits include:
ReadyMass 100 web page branding, with prominent logo placement, 30-word description and website link, on each of 4 ReadyMass 100 web pages, plus complimentary site listings
Acknowledgement as a ReadyMass 100 sponsor in all MassEcon media mentions of the program and website
Participation in a virtual or live event at which the re-stocked ReadyMass 100 website goes live as part of a renewed Massachusetts marketing effort
Ready Mass 100 At-a-Glance
- ReadyMass 100 is in the vanguard in marketing Massachusetts as a business location and has served as a gateway for dozens of projects that concluded with business locations to or expansions in Massachusetts
- 150 unique visitors each month searching for ReadyMass 100 Massachusetts properties
- 1:3 visitors to the site are first time visitors; 25% of overall users from outside of the U.S.
- 1.7 million square feet of ReadyMass properties were absorbed in 8 deals in 2019
Interested in sponsoring? Have questions? Want more information? Contact Executive Director Peter Abair at firstname.lastname@example.org
MassEcon’s Business Intelligence Research Program develops actionable research for its economic development partners identifying:
- Leading area employers
- Business trends
- Global business connections
- Company decision-makers
- Promote lead generation
- Dozens of reports produced annually by MassEcon’s 501(c)3 Foundation
- Customized lead call sheets
- Fill additional research needs
Become a Business
For just $7,500 each,
co-exclusive benefits include:
- Comprehensive and co-exclusive supporter for 12 months (2 available)
- Recognition with logo as a supporter on each Business Intelligence report generated
- Acknowledgement as supporter of our business intelligence research in all MassEcon mentions in media, annual report, and on our website
- Your funding support for this program is tax deductible
Hear From Business Intelligence Research Recipients…
“This research is extremely helpful to us as we pursue economic development in our region! MassEcon is an essential resource.”
– Nate Robertson, Merrimack Valley Planning Commission
“The data that MassEcon is providing is very helpful to our business attraction and retention efforts.”
– Meredith Harris, Marlborough EDC