Biogen - Building 1, 225 Binney Street - Room 1166, Cambridge, MA
At the industry roundtable, engage with corporate and academic leaders about how mobile workforce, gender identity, cultural diversity, and distributed campuses are pushing new solutions for real estate, facilities, and the built environment.
- 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Discussion and Q&A
11:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. Lunch & Networking
12:30 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Tour of Biogen Headquarters (Optional)
- Dena Quinn – Portfolio Manager New England & Mid-Atlantic at Microsoft Corporation
- Ed Dondero – Director of Real Estate & Planning at Biogen
- Jaime Bonilla Ríos – Professor and Researcher at Tecnológico de Monterrey
- Joe Naughton – Director of Capital Projects at UMass Building Authority
- Victor Vizgaitis – Principal and Architect at Sasaki Associates, Moderator
Co-Hosted by Sasaki Associates
Click here to read the event blog.