GE Healthcare Life Sciences - 100 Results Way Marlborough, MA 01752 (Second Floor Forum)
- 8-8:30 am: Registration & Networking
- 8:30-9:00 am: Members Business Meeting
- 9-9:45 am: Mike Kennealy remarks and Q&A
- 9:45-10 am: Remarks from Tony Kotarski,GE Healthcare Life Sciences Commercial Operations Leader, North & South America
- 10-10:30 am: Optional walking tour of GE Healthcare Life Science’s lab space for BioProcess and Cell Therapy businesses.
In March 2015, Mike joined Governor Charlie Baker’s administration as Assistant Secretary for Business Growth for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in the Executive Office of Housing & Economic Development, working to advance the administration’s strategy for job creation and business development. During his more than 15 years at leading growth private equity firm, Spectrum Equity, the firm grew from $360 million in assets under management to $4.7 billion and invested in nearly 100 high-growth internet, software, and information services companies. Following his time at Spectrum Equity, Mike spent two years as Special Advisor to the Receiver at Lawrence Public Schools where he worked with the state-appointed superintendent/receiver on strategic and financial initiatives to support the district’s turnaround plan and developed and managed relationships with non-profit partners, philanthropic funders, and the municipal government.
This event is for members and guests only. Please RSVP to .
Read the event press release here.