- This event has passed.
MassEcon Zoom Meeting: Re-Opening Commercial Operations: Considerations for Property Owners and Business Tenants as Massachusetts Restarts in a COVID-19 World
May 7 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Massachusetts is headed for a phased re-opening of workplaces, amidst uncertainty about the ongoing virulence of COVID-19. What are practical, legal, and safety considerations for businesses and property owners in such a re-start?
- Paul Bauer, Partner, Bowditch & Dewey, LLP
- Emily Klein, Director of Workplace Strategy, Associate Principal, Boston Office, Perkins and Will
- Shawn Carroll, AS Director, CBRE
- 10:30 – 11:10: Moderated discussion with legal and health & safety workplace experts
- 11:10-11:30: Moderator-facilitated Q&A. Participants can ask questions via Chat Room or by using the “raise hand” option in Zoom