- This event has passed.
Massachusetts Economic Growth in a Pandemic-Impacted World
June 11 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Massachusetts was in the midst of an unprecedented economic expansion before the COVID-19 Outbreak. As Massachusetts re-starts its economy, its greatest assets are still in place, including the most highly educated workforce in America and highly innovative leading industries. When we reach the post-pandemic era, what will be different about Massachusetts economic growth? What will be considerations in selecting new workplaces and will those spaces have different characteristics than in the pre-pandemic era? Will worker space preferences change? How does the Commonwealth’s experience battling COVID-19 enhance or deter future growth?
Moderated by Dorrian Fragola, Vice President of Marketing and Business Development, Janitronics Building Services
- Chris Steele, Vice President – Advisory, Conway Advisory
- Sean O’Brien, President and CEO, BSC Group
- Kristen Rose, Partner, KLR Executive Search Group, LLC
- Joe Flynn, Director, Wyman Street Advisors
- Bill Kane, Executive Vice President, Eastern US and UK Markets, BioMed Realty
- 10:30-11:30 a.m.: Panel Presentation and Discussion
- 11:30 – Noon: Q&A
Registration for this event is closed.
Thank you to our sponsors