Ernst & Young - 200 Clarendon Street, Boston, MA
This industry roundtable will cover recent changes to the Massachusetts Economic Development Incentive Program, the private sector view on incentives, and comparisons between the incentives offered in Massachusetts versus other states.
Moderator: Chris Steele, President & COO, Investment Consulting Associates
- Benjamin Bradford, Director, Regional Development Strategy, Massachusetts Life Sciences Center
- Hal Davis, President, Economic Development Incentives
- Annamarie Kersten, Senior EDIP Director, Massachusetts Office of Business Development
- John Markowitz, Vice President, Infrastructure Finance, MassDevelopment
- Brandon Pyers, Senior Manager, Credits & Incentives, Ernst & Young
Thank you Ernst & Young for hosting the event
This event is for MassEcon members and guests. Please RSVP to .